Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) - Remote
What to expect
Dive into a stimulating role as a Senior Frontend Software Engineer at our company, where your expertise will guide the development of our advanced user interfaces.
Your leadership and technical skills will be crucial in enhancing the overall user experience and setting new standards in our industry.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design and development of user-facing features for our web application, translating mock-ups and wireframes into clean, efficient code.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to design and implement APIs.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in and facilitate code reviews, providing constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Advocate for best practices, great usability, and exceptional quality.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of software engineers.
- In-depth knowledge of modern frontend build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and asynchronous request handling.
- Proficiency with Git or other version control systems.
- A strong eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Finazon is a financial data marketplace for users of all sizes. From the most ambitious people looking for easy-to-start exotic data to the world's largest enterprises that seek reliability, diversity, and tailored data solutions. Our mission is to create one marketplace for all world financial data, and we are having astonishing adventures along the way. Meaning you have a lifetime opportunity to make financial data truly reachable by everyone while doing the most significant work of your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Privacy is a top priority for Finazon, and we build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.