Pro vs. Non-Pro Subscribers
Which subscription type is right for you?
Frequently Asked Questions
You qualify as Professional Subscriber if:
- You have opened a business or academic account.
- You are currently registered with the SEC.
- You are currently qualified with the CFTC.
- You are currently registered or qualified with any securities agency, exchange, association, or regulatory body.
- You are currently registered or qualified with any commodities or futures contract market, association, or regulatory body in the United States.
- You are located within or outside of the United States and you perform functions that are similar to those that require an individual within the U.S. to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any other securities exchange, securities association, securities regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, association, or regulatory body.
- You are engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are engaged as an asset manager.
- You use the capital of any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You receive office space and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading work as a financial consultant to any person, firm, or business entity.
- You conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, LLC, tax-exempt organization, trust, or other entity.
Learn more about Professional status.
For Pro subscribers, it is necessary to sign direct agreements with CTA & UTP and pay exchange fees directly to them. The exchange fees vary based on usage case, display policy, and other factors, and typically range from $1,000 to $10,000 per month. Additionally, Pro subscribers will also pay fees to Finazon for accessing and receiving the data. Our fees are designed to be user-friendly, and generally fall in the range of $2,000 to $2,500 per month.
Non-Pro subscribers are not required to pay exchange fees since there is no obligation to sign a contract with CTA & UTP. The only fees that Non-Pro subscribers need to pay are for accessing the data through Finazon. These fees range from $3 to $200 per month.
Currently, there are no trials available for SIP data feeds due to CTA & UTP regulations. However, Professional subscribers can still test out the API with an end-of-day data feed that does not require approval. This allows you to explore the features and capabilities of the service before proceeding to a full subscription.
For Non-Professional subscribers, we offer affordable monthly subscriptions starting at just $3. This provides you with access to real-time data and allows you to test the data in a live environment. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have and provide guidance on selecting the subscription type that best fits your needs.